Resources for PCPs
RSVP Central Committee Meeting
Join a Committee
Party Contact Information
Sign up for the Newsletter and Action Alerts
Donate to the County Party
Data Access Agreement
PCP Demographic Census
Update / Check your Email Settings
DPO How-To Draft/Submit a Resolution
Hello Multnomah County Precinct Committee Person!
All the documents you will need can be found here: Google Drive Folder
Together with 700 plus other Multnomah Dems PCPs, you are the foundation of our party; registering voters, sharing information with your neighbors about candidates and ballot measures, advocating for voter priorities with our electeds, building our platform, and getting out every Democrat’s vote in every election!
We represent 282,000 Democrats here in Multnomah County so in many elections it is our turnout that can be the margin of victory in statewide elections. And we engage our voters in the all-important local elections as well – You’re probably well aware of how much it matters who’s sitting on our many local school boards, city councils, water and fire boards, as well as county and metro councils.
PCPs are volunteers – you each decide how much and which priorities you’ll choose for your PCP work. Opportunities include:
- Elect and participate in county party leadership
- Volunteer your talents and skills to operate our county party
- Plan and engage in Community Action and Engagement events.
- Join one of our many active committees or workgroups – Legislative, Campaign, Fundraising, Rules, Neighborhood Leader, Youth outreach, and more.
- Represent your precinct’s Democrats, recruit volunteers, turn out the vote.
- Write Letters to the Editor or opinions in local media. Join a book group. Organize phone banking or neighborhood canvassing. Host House Parties. or Staff a table or booth at a community event.
- Join with your district’s PCPs to choose a replacement when we need to fill legislative vacancies.
Get Connected – As a PCP, you’re invited to participate in your House District’s meetings. This is a great opportunity to meet other local activist Dems and hear about some of the district-focused and countywide opportunities. You can always contact your current district leader at ##firstname.lastname@example.org Use your HD #, 36, 41, 44, etc
Our County Committee meets the 2nd Thursday of every month for general meetings
You can find Committee and Workgroup meetings and events on our Calendar Please feel free to email the chair and visit a group you’re interested in – see if it’s a good fit for you.
Stay Connected After becoming a Precinct Committee Person (PCP) your email address is added to a Google Group in order to receive party notices and to provide you digital access to all onboarding and other party documents. This portal contains tools you can use to get further involved with the party in a number of different ways.
If you have any trouble accessing this folder, please reach out to email@example.com to make sure your desired email is added to the Google Group.