Neighborhood Leadership Program Training – Wed. October 18th
Many of us have signed up to be a neighborhood leader and already attended a training! Thanks! For the rest of us who are eager to help reclaim the power of the people and share that power with our neighbors, another training is coming soon!
RSVP today for our NEXT Neighborhood Leader training!
Multnomah Democratic Party HQ
3551 NE Sandy Boulevard, Portland, OR
Doors open at 6:45.
Here are a few details about the training and what you’ll be asked to do next.
- The training will run 60 to 90 minutes and will begin promptly. John Harris Knight, NLP Chair, will be our lead trainer for the evening.
- We’ll discuss the roles and responsibilities of the Neighborhood Leader.
- We’ll train you to use your list of neighbors and the turf for your neighborhood.
(We intend to have updated turfs ready for each Neighborhood Leader before the training.)
- We’ll explore effective ways to talk with your neighbors using non-judgmental,
non-shaming, active listening.
- If you have a laptop or tablet please bring one. They are helpful when learning how to access your turf! Paper turf is an alternative option, which you will need to print out at home after the training.
Our mission is to empower you to become a trusted messenger and a link to greater involvement in the political process.
Let’s work together, build community, and elect candidates who respond to the people they represent!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org