To START or JOIN a meeting…
… just click on the name of the room you want to enter in the image below!
*** Having Problems? See "Notes" Below the Image ***
If you don’t yet have the Zoom client application, you will be prompted to download it.
- As you enter the meeting, "Unmute" and "Start Video" are disabled (bottom left.)
- To enable your video, click "Start Video"
- To enable your audio, click "Unmute"
- Meeting Courtesy:
- Unless speaking please stay muted.
- We want to see your face! But if your background is moving, please turn your video off. - In larger meetings, use the "Raise Hand" button at the bottom of the Participants panel if you want to speak.
- These rooms are always open for Multnomah Democrats doing Party business. To prevent scheduling conflicts you can ask Secretary Patch Perryman to put your meeting on our calendar. Meetings shown on the calendar always take precedence over unscheduled meetings.
- [RoomTitle1] , [RoomTitle2] and [RoomTitle3] Rooms have a 40 minute time limit for meetings with more than two participants.
- Meetings in the Main Room have no time limit. It is sometimes password-protected. The Secretary emails the current password to Multnomah County Officers, committee members, and PCPs on a regular basis
- Dial-in Instructions:
- Even if you have very poor internet service, on a computer or smartphone Zoom will provide great audio -- much better than the audio most of us typically get on cell phones these days -- but if you simply must join the meeting using a plain old telephone, you can dial either of these numbers, and then enter the Meeting ID and Passcode below:
Primary Phone#: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Alternate Phone#: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Main Room Meeting ID: 656 116 1201
Main Room Passcode: NMWg9u
[RoomTitle1] Room Meeting ID: xxx xxx xxxx
[RoomTitle1] Room Passcode: xxxx
[RoomTitle2] Room Meeting ID: xxx xxx xxxx
[RoomTitle2] Room Passcode: xxxx
[RoomTitle3] Room Meeting ID: xxx xxx xxxx
[RoomTitle3] Room Passcode: xxxx
- If you are joining the meeting on an old-fashioned phone, you can mute or unmute yourself using *6, and you can raise or lower your hand using *9.