JOIN A ZOOM MEETING ROOM
These rooms are always open for both casual and work meetings.
Click the image of the room you want to enter and it will automatically direct you to the appropriate Zoom room.
Rooms have a 40-minute time limit for meetings with more than two participants. If your meeting auto-ends just come back here and click the room image to open a new zoom and continue your meeting.
Learn more about Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Barbara Jordan.
If you don’t yet have the Zoom client application, you will be prompted to download it.
- As you enter the meeting you will be MUTED and your video will be turned off.
– To enable your video, click “Start Video”, bottom left.
– To enable your audio, click “Unmute”, bottom left.
- Meeting Courtesy:
– Unless speaking please stay muted.
– We want to see your face (: But, if your background is moving please turn your video off.
– In larger meetings, use the “Raise Hand” button at the bottom of your screen, or the Participants panel, if you want to speak.
– PCPs can find a meeting etiquette summary from the DPO on the County Google Drive: Robert's Rules Summary Sheet
- Claiming Host Status:
– When logged in through the Zoom Application, open the participant window and click the "Claim Host" button at the bottom of the page. Enter the code 123321. You will become the interim host and be effectively running the meeting until our main account enters. Meetings can be recorded by the host.
– These rooms are always open for Multnomah Democrats doing Party business. To prevent scheduling conflicts you can ask our Recording Secretary to put your meeting on our calendar. Meetings shown on the calendar always take precedence over unscheduled meetings.
– Rooms have a 40-minute time limit for meetings with more than two participants. If your meeting auto-ends just click the room image to open a new zoom and continue meeting.