It is the third Democratic Presidential Debate! Ten Candidates will share the stage. Join us and watch with the Multnomah Democrats.
Our monthly business meeting of Central Committee will follow.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Hollywood Senior Center
1820 NE 40th Avenue, Portland 97212
- Watch the Democratic Presidential Debate from 5-8pm
- Stay for the monthly Central Committee meeting of the Democratic Party of Multnomah County 8-9pm
Schedule4:45 PM Doors open.
5:00 PM Presidential Debate Watch (5 PM – 8 PM)
6:30 PM Registration and sign in for PCPs begins
8:00 PM Business Meeting begins
9:00 PM Scheduled end of Business Meeting
At 8pm, immediately following the end of the debate, the September Central Committee business meeting of the Democratic Party of Multnomah County, in which precinct committee persons (PCPs) are the voting members, will begin. Not a PCP? Stay and observe Democracy!
Resolutions and proposals for consideration
- A Proposal adding a Standing Rule to adopt STAR Voting for internal party elections.
- A Resolution in support of opening the Democratic Primary to Non Affiliated Voters
- A Resolution declaring a Climate Emergency
We will also vote to fill vacancies for Precinct Committee Persons. Applicants are listed here.
Donate and Apply for the Sue Hagmeier Young Democrat Award
Get ready for Comedy, Cocktails and Candidates, October 12!
Your donations keep the party moving! Thank you.
The Democratic Party of Multnomah County strives to be welcoming and accessible to all. If you or someone you know require ADA or any other accommodations to attend one of our events please contact us to tell us how to make your attendance possible.