We invite you to the Central Committee meeting of the Democratic Party of Multnomah County. The meeting will take place:
Thursday, March 14th
Hollywood Senior Center
1820 NE 40th Avenue, Portland 97212
Our schedule is as follows:
6:00 PM Doors open.
6:30 PM Registration and Sign In
7:00 PM Business Meeting begins
9:00 PM Scheduled end of Business Meeting
Women’s issues, Education, and the environment
The following resolutions will be considered:
- Resolution 2019-4 Determining Racism a threat to Public Health
- Resolution 2019-5 National Popular Vote
- Resolution 2019-6 Science-Based Climate Change Legislation and a Just Transition
- Resolution 2019-7 Support & Amend Oil Train Safety Bill, HB 2209
- Resolution 2019-8 In Support of Moratorium on Mega Dairies (CAFO), SB 103
- Resolution 2019 – 9 Oppose SB 444 [upholding 1980 law, for nuclear moratorium]
We will vote to fill vacancies for Precinct Committee Persons.
Thank you for everything you do.
Lurelle Robbins, Chair
Democratic Party of Multnomah County