Working America, Kaiser Permanente and Representative Lew Frederick are hosting an enrollment and information event on Monday, December 14th at 5:30 PM at the Kaiser Town Hall, 3704 N Interstate Ave., 97227.
- Learn more about affordable health care options
- Get help and resources to find the best coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace or Oregon Health Plan.
- Licensed health care providers will be on hand for blood pressure screening and glucose testing.
- More details at www.workingamericahealthcare.org/enroll or call 1-888-276-2580; on Facebook at Health Care Enrollment Fair!
Required Information for Health Insurance Enrollment:
For every member of your household who needs coverage, when you enroll you will need
- Social Security number and date of birth
- Employer and income information - for example, pay stubs, W-2 tax forms
- Policy number for any current health insurance plans covering household members